Anyone who lives in Australia or the Australian must have Visa to enter Vietnam. How to apply Vietnam Visa for Australian citizens?
Vietnam is now being an ideal destination to every body all over the world. If you are on a trip in Australia or you are a Australian citizen who live in Australia, you will need a visa to enter Vietnam. This article will support you with knowledge about How to apply Vietnam visa for Australian citizens.
Do Australian citizens need a Vietnam Visa?
Before knowing How to apply Vietnam visa for Australian citizens, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
At the present time, every Australian citizen need to obtain a valid visa for their every single trip to Vietnam. In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well. So is your nationality in Vietnam visa exemption list? Just take a look at the table below. Check it carefully before applying for Vietnam Visa, you may not waste money and time.
|Areas||Countries||Term of residence|
|Asia||Singapore||less than 30 days|
|Thailand||less than 30 days|
|Malaysia||less than 30 days|
|Indonesia||less than 30 days|
|Laos||less than 30 days|
|Philippines||less than 21 days|
|Japan||less than 15 days|
|South Korea||less than 15 days|
|Cambodia||less than 30 days|
|Brunei||less than 14 days|
|Myanmar||less than 14 days|
|European||Sweden||less than 15 days|
|Finland||less than 15 days|
|Denmark||less than 15 days|
|Germany||less than 15 days|
|France||less than 15 days|
|United Kingdom||less than 15 days|
|Italy||less than 15 days|
|Spain||less than 15 days|
|Norway||less than 15 days|
How to apply Vietnam Visa for Australian citizens?
You can apply Vietnam Visa for Australian citizens by two ways: Apply Visa On Arrival and Apply via Vietnam Embassy in Australia.
Applying for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Australia
The traditional way that people always do from past to present is applying visa at Embassy. How to apply Vietnam visa for Australian citizens? There are 4 steps you should do to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Australia:
- Visit the Embassy website, and download and fill in the form.
- Bring all required documents (see below).
- Bring cash to pay for stamping fee.
- Normally, after 5 working days, return to the Embassy to collect your visa.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa because, time will not be the same in many different cases. For a detailed answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy for details.
When applying visa directly at Embassy, you have to come there 2 times: one for obtaining and the last one for picking up.
Needed documents when applying Vietnam visa
To apply Vietnam Visa for Australian citizens, you need to prepare:
- A completed visa application form
- Your original passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in color, white background, taken within six months and without glass wears)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Vietnam Embassy in Australia
- Add: 6 Timbarra Cresent, O’Malley, ACT, Canberra 2606, Australia.
- Tel: +61-2-62866059/62901556
- Fax: +61-2-62864534
- Email: email@example.com
Vietnam Consulate in Australia
- Add: Suite 205, Level 2 Edgecliff Centre 203 – 233 New South Head, Road Edgecliff – NSW 2027
- Tel: +61-2-932 72 539/932 71 912
- Fax : +61-2-932 81 653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is widely used by citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the documents (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy.
We strongly advice you booking tourist visa or business visa on-line because the shortest and fastest option to get Vietnam visa as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: simply one to 2 working days in traditional case. Four to eight operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for rush case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– Most extra services: some extra services are available when you apply online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,… . With these services, your trip will be more convenient and time-saving.
– How will it work? It is quite easy and simple to get Vietnam visa on arrival from Mauritius as the following guidance with 4 simple steps online:
- Fill out the secure online visa application form in just a couple of minutes with your personal information (name exactly as per passport, date of birth, nationality on passport, passport number: exactly as shown on the passport and date of arrival)
- Make payment (visa approval fee/processing fee)
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after 1 or 2 working days and print it out
- On arrival in Vietnam (by air only), present the visa approval letter, original passport, 02 photos (passport-sized), entry and exit form to the Immigration Officers, pay the visa stamping fee, and then the visa will be stamped into your passport. Your visa has been done completely.
You’d better notice something before applying:
- Make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and 2 blanked left pages.
- Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable to those who travel to Vietnam BY AIR.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
For any further information or you need any support, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
We are here willing and pleased to support you at our best!