Not only a Vietnam Visa is required if Turkish nationals want to enter Vietnam but there are many kinds of document are needed. What are Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens?
Nowadays, Vietnam is a common destination that more and more people come to work and visit. Before going to Vietnam in particular and other countries in general, you should have knowledge about visa requirements of that country. In this article, we will introduce you about Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens.
Do Turkish need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. Base on this list, Turkish passport holders need to apply for Vietnam Visa because this country is not in exemption list. Turkish citizens can apply visa by 2 ways: Obtaining directly by visiting Vietnam embassy in Turkey or obtaining online for a Vietnam visa on arrival.
Whoever is not Turkish citizens but live in Turkey, please check the table below to know whether you need a Vietnam Visa or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
For detailed guide to apply for Vietnam visa, please read Do Turk citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
The address of Vietnam Embassy in Turkey from our website can help you in case you want to apply for visa in person at Vietnam Embassy. This website is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Turkey, is provided for information and service purpose.
– Passport must be at least 6 months valid prior to your proposed date of exit from Vietnam (ex. Visa issued for 01st – 30th April, 2018, passport expiration date must be from 30th October, 2018 on wards).
– Photo must be taken within 6 months.
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– You can find a trusted visa agent to hep you apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival online if you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy. After having the approval letter via email, you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports which you land and stamp visa there. But remember, this kind of visa can only be applied when you travel by air to Vietnam.
International airport that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkish citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
Required documents to stamp Visa at the airport:
– Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
– Immigration Form
– Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
– Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
– Stamping fee
This is additional information that you can use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports to avoid getting trouble such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security. Some other extra services are also available as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens – to work
The second one in Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens is work permit. This is a kind of visa that allow Turkish employee live and stay in Vietnam for business, they can not apply for tourism visa.
About Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens, there are something to be noted:
- Person who does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from Turkey or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Turkish passport holder
You can only stay in Vietnam for a limited period according to the published provisions of the Government of Vietnam. This is one of Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens as well: extension for Vietnam visa. If Turkish travelers has visa expired without further extension, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
We heartily inform you that when you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
There are 3 basic kinds of Vietnam visa requirements for Turkish citizens: trade visa, tourism visa, and work visa. The procedures are different depending on type of visa.