Turkish passport holders who want to stay longer than the date in Vietnam Visa will need an extension. How much to pay for Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens 2019?
People sometimes do not remember the expired date in their Vietnam Visa, it leads them to many trouble. After having a Vietnam Visa, Turkish citizens need to remember the permitted date which they are allowed to stay in Vietnam, in order to get visa extended in time to avoid being punished.
What kind of visa did you apply for? Traveling, working or visiting relatives? No matter what visa you applied, you still need to extend Vietnam visa when it is out of date in case you want to stay longer in Vietnam.
Vietnam Embassy in Turkey
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Turkey
Koza Sokak.No 109, G.O.P.Cankaya, Ankara, Turkey
Phone: +90-312-4468049/4480185/ +90-312-4465623
For any further information, please access our website Vietnam Embassy in Turkey to get what you need. This is a website supply information of The Vietnam Embassy in Turkey, provided for information and service purpose
Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens
The provisions of the Government of Vietnam announced that both Turkish passport holders and foreigners in other countries are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for maximum continuous 1 year. That means if their visa is nearly expired, they have to get their visa extended.
Anyone who has visa expired without further extension either unintentional or intentional, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Technically, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension, and you can get your visa extension at Vietnam Embassy. Despite the easiness of getting your visa extended at Vietnam Embassy, your waiting time is quite long, usually it takes you about 10 days to finish process.
The procedures for Vietnam Visa Extension will depend on type of visa you want to extend, so they are not the same. There are many types of Vietnam Visa, such as trade visa, tourism visa and work visa. Your procedure to get Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens can be easier if you let any visa agent which can help foreigners get Visa on Arrival Vietnam help you to extend your visa as well.
What do you need to know about Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens?
– Procedures of Visa extension will depend on your purpose of the latest entry visa
– Vietnam border gate in which you enter will determine extension cost
– The latest date of entry will impact substantial on extension cost
– You should provide the visa agent with number of extensions and places of extension.
Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens about work permit
Turkish passport holders wanting to stay in Vietnam for business and live for long time should notice that:
– Turkish passport holders must have work permit in Vietnam in case they want to work for long time in Vietnam.
– Turkish passport holders can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended after obtaining work permits.
– Turkish passport holders can make 5 Year Visa Exemption if they are spouses.
Work Permit Extension for Turkish passport holders
As others kind of Vietnam Visa, work permit needs to extend as well. Turkish employees working in Vietnam must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially granted the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires.
What documents are required to extend work permit?
– Your valid passport and visa
– Valid original work permit
– Visa extension period is 5 working days
– Guarantee company dossier in Vietnam
– NA5 form sealed by the Company in Vietnam
– One 4×6 photo with white background, taken within 6 months and without wearing glasses.
– Residence certificate by local public security
– Visa extension period will depend on the remaining term of work permit.
How much is a visa extension in Vietnam?
Because of different situation such as nationality and your border port, the fee of Vietnam visa extension for Turkish citizens are not the same. To know your specific price for your particular case, you need to send photo of passport and visa via email to visa agent, they will tell you the fee. For reference, you need to pay from USD 130 to USD 530 for the period 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
1) You should obtain visa extension at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) For urgent service, you will have to pay additional fee
3) The visa renewal is recommended if you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple. Read Way to apply Vietnam Visa in Turkey!